Binance is undoubtedly one of the world’s biggest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchange platforms. That allows cryptocurrency traders to make money globally.
You don’t have to be a Cryptocurrency trader to earn with Binance, you can also make money by becoming a Binance affiliate partner.
If you have any community, whether it be social media, blog, website or a YouTube channel grounded in the cryptocurrency space, you can earn big using the Binance affiliate program.
The Binance affiliate commission is amazing. You can earn up to 50% commission from the trading fee of your referrals at no extra cost to them.
Binance affiliate membership comes in two forms, you can either become a future affiliate or a spot affiliate, but the juicy part of it is that you can join both (Future Affiliate and Spot Affiliate programs).
Forms of Binance Affiliate Programme by Commission Fee.
The Binance affiliate program is of two forms by commission fee: spot trading commission fee and futures trading commission fee.
During the course of registration, you can choose to join the future trading affiliate or spot affiliate programme. There are rules that guide each of these programs. You will understand later in this post.
Eligibility for The Binance Affiliate Programme
Before you join the Binance affiliate program, there are some amounts of followers your promotional handle needs to meet.
Here is the follower requirement for your community before you can join the Binance affiliate program.
- Pages (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube channel, and others): at least 5000 followers.
- Community (Facebook Group, Webchat, etc.): 500+ group members are required.
- Publishers: you must have enough organic traffic.
Before you can join the binance affiliate programme, you must be a binance verified user, if you are not verified yet, you can check this guide on how to verify your binance acount.
How to Join Binance Affiliate Programme.
Anybody who meets the Binance eligibility criteria can join the Binance affiliate programme with the following steps.
- Head over to Binance’s official website (Binance.com) and scroll down to the footer section where you can locate the Affiliate right Under Services or you can simply click here.
- Click on the Become an Affiliate button as shown below.
Then you will be redirected to a form where you have to fill in your credentials.
- Enter the required pieces of information and click on next.
That’s it about joining the Binance affiliate program. However, it doesn’t end with joining the affiliate program, there is more you still have to know which is promoting your affiliate link in other to earn a commission.
How to Make Money as a Binance Affiliate
- Get your affiliate link – Before you can start promoting the Binance affiliate program, you will have to get your link first, you may locate your affiliate link in your approval message or in your dashboard.
- Brand your Affiliate Link – On approval, you will be offered an affiliate link. You can then go ahead and customize it to suit your brand. For example, you can change your affiliate link to something like “perestech.com/binance”. Links like this are better suited for use in your community.
There are many tools to customize affiliate links. For example, WordPress users can use Pretty Link to customize and track their affiliate earnings.
Pretty link offers a free plan that allows you to customize your links. For you to be able to use pretty links, you will need to have a blog on WordPress and is advisable for affiliate marketers to have a blog of their own.
Related: Start a Blog for Free | Guides to Create your own Blog 101
- Begin referring to your audience – Once you’ve gotten and customized your affiliate link, you can begin sharing it in your community. While doing this, you need to be strategic. For example, you need to insert your affiliate link in a strong call to action and always remember to give value before money.
Related: How to Get Sales in Affiliate Marketing and Make More Money
Binance Affiliate Membership Evaluation
After joining the Binance affiliate program, you need to make sure you follow their rules (which I will list later) in order to continue with the program. Binance evaluates each of its affiliate partners once every 90 days and then removes anybody that doesn’t keep up with its rules.
Binance Spot Affiliate Membership Evaluation
If you request to join the Binance spot affiliate program, you will receive a 41% commission on the spot trading fees of your referral for the first 90 days.
If you can increase the number of your referrals to 500+ in your first 90-day period, Binance will start paying you a 50% commission fee after their account evaluation. The Binance 90-day account evaluation includes checking the following criteria.
- You must have at least 50 referrals within the first 90 days.
- At least 10% of these referrals must have begun trading.
- You must be sharing Binance content with your community.
Binance Future Affiliate Membership Evaluation
Unlike the Binance Spot affiliate program, the commission fee for the Binance Future affiliate program is 40%; your referral receives 10% and you receive 30%.
Your referral commissions expire 30 days after he registers and your own commission expires 12 months after your referral activates his account.
Note: Before you can join the Binance future affiliate program, you must register a future trading account.
Moreover, Binance will evaluate your affiliated account 90 days after you join. Depending on whether you meet the criteria or not, your account may be terminated or extended to another 90-day period.
Rules for the Binance Affiliate Program.
Binance has some rules for their affiliate membership (both for future affiliates and spot affiliates): Any account that violates these rules is penalized by either account downgrading or total removal from the program. The rules are listed below;
- Spam Account: Binance frowns on convincing existing users to open new accounts.
- Referral Kickback: Binance doesn’t allow its partners to split the referral fee with the referrer.
- Spam content: All the content relating to Binance posted in your community must be authentic.
There are numerous ways to make money with Binance and affiliate marketing is just one. If you are interested in other ways to make money with Binance or Cryptocurrency in general, then read our previous post on What is Binance? : how to make money with Cryptocurrency.
The Binance affiliate program is one of the highest paying affiliate programs and is a great opportunity for Crypto bloggers to start generating a good amount of money if their websites are getting some decent amount of traffic. I hope this article was able to give an in-depth answer to your question.
Want more great content like this? Then Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, and follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. Do share this post as well, there are lots of bloggers out there that need it.
This post contains affiliate links.