Are you looking forward to making more sales? are you looking for a way to increase your conversion rates and customer retention? Do you have a hard time maintaining your customer list? if your answer to all these questions above is YES, you need an email marketing tool, not just a tool but a quality tool that will serve all your needs.
In this blog post, I’m going to break down the page into 2 sections, the first section will tell you all you need to know about GetResponse and the second section will tell you all you need to know about ActiveCampaign so, let’s begin…
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a crown online marketing software that enables you to create landing pages, webinars, email marketing and also offers web building options. GetResponse has been offering quality content for the past 2 decades and has its headquarters in Gdańsk, Poland.
What are the Features and Benefits of GetResponse?
GetResponse offers a lot of valuable features that will help develop a good relationship with your clients and build a responsive and profitable customer base because the goal of every business owner is to make more profit whiles keeping their customer list clean.
Features of GetResponse.
The features of GetResponse are mainly grouped into four as listed below;
- Email Marketing – They offer professional templates, easy design tools, and first-class deliverability that will help you build an awesome relationship with your audience.
- Marketing Automation – The marketing automation feature help bring your client’s journey to life with flows that will grow with you. Marketing automation will help you save time and resources, capture and convert new leads, sell more with less effort, and help you build a connection with your audience.
- Website Builder – GetResponse enables you to promote your business with an online AI-driven code-free website builder.
- Webinars – Another great feature of GetResponse is that you are allowed to host unlimited webinars, allow up to 1000 live attendance, add up to 2 extra presenters and also enable you to record 20hrs of your webinars.
GetResponse Support System.
The GetResponse support system is rated 5 stars due to its numerous support system and their 24/7 support. GetResponse provides you with a lot of articles, Live chat, and email support in 8 available languages.
Plans and Pricing of GetResponse.
When it comes to choosing a marketing tool, the budget also matters as well. GetResponse plans are very low, however, the price per package also depends on the package and period you are paying for.
From the image above, you get an 18% discount when you go for the 12months plan, and up to 30% when you go for the 24months plan.
One great thing about GetResponse is that they offer you a free package with a limit of 500 contacts for you to test and understand how their system works.
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign offers you the best Email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools you need to create an awesome customer experience that will help you boost your business to the next level.
What are the Features and Benefits of ActiveCampaign?
- Email Marketing – AtiveCampaign offers you a sapid and fully-packed suite for scheduled, targeted, triggered, and broadcasting email funnels that you can easily integrate with popular social media and e-commerce platforms.
- Dynamic Content – They help you keep your content raw and personalized by automatically changing your email content depending on where the lead is in the buyer’s journey.
- SMS Marketing – Is also an important aspect of marketing but not everyone has the time to check their emails always. That’s why Activecampaign is offering an opportunity to send SMS which has a 99% viewing chance. They even make it easier by giving you the right to integrate with WhatsApp, Twilio, and BulkSMS.
- Conversation and Chat – You can easily connect with your audience with the live chat feature that’s offered by ActiveCampaign and you can easily integrate it with your website. You will be offered automated chatbot workflows and a unified inbox that help you connect with customers across channels.
ActiveCampaign Support System.
When choosing a platform, the support system is really important, because you may come across minor issues that need instant attention. ActiveCampaign offers four simple ways in which you can contact them, such as live chat, Webinars, articles. When it comes to supporting systems I think GetResponse is the best due to my experience with them.
Plans and Pricing of ActiveCampaign.
As shown in the image above, you can see that ActiveCampaign prices are more cheaper than that of GetResponse. So if your budget isn’t able to afford for GetResponse, then ActiveCampaign should be an alternative. However, these prices also vary in respect to the package you are paying for and the period, because when you are paying for the yearly plan on ActiveCampign, you get to pay $9 monthly for the minimum package, but when you pay monthly, you get to pay $15 per month for the minimum plan, so if you are going for ActiveCampaign, the long term payment is the best.
Comparison between GetResponse and ActiveCampaign.
This is the main comparison between these two great email-marketing tools.
- Email-Marketing- When it comes to email marketing features, from my observation and research, ActiveCampaign offers more tools to make your marketing journey easier as compared to GetResponse.
- Landing Pages- GetResponse offers great and high-quality landing pages options whilst those of ActiveCampaign is basic. Meaning GetResponse has the upper hand in Landing page design.
- Support System- ActiveCampaign does offer lots of ways to get help, but their system is not good as compared to that of GetResponse.
- Plans and Pricing- ActiveCampaign prices are cheaper when paying for a long-term but turn to be a little more expensive when paying monthly, however, with all these, GetResponse plans are still more expensive as compared to that of GetResponse for a long-term plan. So for here, I will say ActiveCampaign wins because they offer the cheapest price when you go for the yearly plans.
GetResponse and ActiveCampaign are currently the best marketing tools in the market, so please don’t forget to let me know which one you are going for in the comment below.
This post contains affiliate links.